Test with 3 images

Test with 3 images

Cruise Monkey?

Cruise Monkey started as a joke with my co-workers. I said I was willing to work as much overtime as was needed to help pay for our trip – the trip had become the “monkey on our back”. And in a creative moment, I cut and pasted together our cruise monkey. He’s actually Captain Stubing from the series “The Love Boat” with the happy monkey face overlaid. That seemed appropriate since we're sailing on a Princess Cruise. Stare into his eyes too long and you just might book a cruise too!

Friday, 19 September 2014

Our Epic Adventure begins!

Friday Sept. 19th - Hyatt DFW Airport

Wow! It's finally here! The start of our vacation - Our Epic European Adventure!

Months of planning and saving and here we are at the Grand Hyatt at Dallas-Fort Worth Airport the night before we depart. We really like staying at the airport before a big trip. It eliminates a lot of the stress of getting to the airport on time, parking, finding gates etc., when you're already there. A leisurely breakfast tomorrow morning and we'll head for the International gates.

Good night everyone! Although I don't know how much sleep I'll get!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment