Test with 3 images

Test with 3 images

Cruise Monkey?

Cruise Monkey started as a joke with my co-workers. I said I was willing to work as much overtime as was needed to help pay for our trip – the trip had become the “monkey on our back”. And in a creative moment, I cut and pasted together our cruise monkey. He’s actually Captain Stubing from the series “The Love Boat” with the happy monkey face overlaid. That seemed appropriate since we're sailing on a Princess Cruise. Stare into his eyes too long and you just might book a cruise too!

Sunday, 21 September 2014

Arrival in Venice

Sunday Sept. 21st - Venice, Italy

Ciao! Siamo arrivati a Venezia!
Better late than never! We're finally here in Venice.

The flight from Amsterdam to Venice was as expected - crammed into coach, but it was a short flight.

We need to find the correct bus to take us to the Piazzale Roma and then it will be a short walk to our hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment