Test with 3 images

Test with 3 images

Cruise Monkey?

Cruise Monkey started as a joke with my co-workers. I said I was willing to work as much overtime as was needed to help pay for our trip – the trip had become the “monkey on our back”. And in a creative moment, I cut and pasted together our cruise monkey. He’s actually Captain Stubing from the series “The Love Boat” with the happy monkey face overlaid. That seemed appropriate since we're sailing on a Princess Cruise. Stare into his eyes too long and you just might book a cruise too!

Sunday, 28 December 2014

Sunday Oct. 5th - Disembark in Barcelona

Sunday, Oct. 5th was the end of the cruise portion of our trip. The Regal Princess was an amazing and beautiful ship. We had a great time on board!

We disembarked and got our big suitcases set up to be shipped back home and caught a cab to our hotel here in Barcelona.

Farewell Regal Princess!  We hope to sail with you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment