Test with 3 images

Test with 3 images

Cruise Monkey?

Cruise Monkey started as a joke with my co-workers. I said I was willing to work as much overtime as was needed to help pay for our trip – the trip had become the “monkey on our back”. And in a creative moment, I cut and pasted together our cruise monkey. He’s actually Captain Stubing from the series “The Love Boat” with the happy monkey face overlaid. That seemed appropriate since we're sailing on a Princess Cruise. Stare into his eyes too long and you just might book a cruise too!

Sunday, 28 December 2014

Friday, Oct. 10 - Travel Home

Friday we boarded a plane at Charles De Gaulle and flew home. It was an amazing trip and I hope the first of many more epic adventures!


Look for our next trip blog - Bob and Leigh's Alaskan Anniversary Adventure!

Or - the Cruise Monkey Strikes Again! 
  

We'll be sailing in May 2015 to Alaska on another Princess Cruise in celebration of our 30th Wedding Anniversary! :)   We'll actually be at sea for our anniversary - just like we were for our 1st anniversary!

Happy Travels!

Bob and Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment