Cruise Monkey started as a joke with my co-workers. I said I was willing to work as much overtime as was needed to help pay for our trip – the trip had become the “monkey on our back”. And in a creative moment, I cut and pasted together our cruise monkey. He’s actually Captain Stubing from the series “The Love Boat” with the happy monkey face overlaid. That seemed appropriate since we're sailing on a Princess Cruise. Stare into his eyes too long and you just might book a cruise too!
Sunday, 28 December 2014
Friday, Oct. 3 - Florence
Well, after Wandering around Rome we were pretty worn out, plus the tour that we wanted to take was sold out, so we decided to stay on board and relax.
We watched some cargo ships get loaded, I finished the jigsaw puzzle and relaxed. We also took this day to pack our big suitcases and decide what we'd be keeping with us for the rest of the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment