Test with 3 images

Test with 3 images

Cruise Monkey?

Cruise Monkey started as a joke with my co-workers. I said I was willing to work as much overtime as was needed to help pay for our trip – the trip had become the “monkey on our back”. And in a creative moment, I cut and pasted together our cruise monkey. He’s actually Captain Stubing from the series “The Love Boat” with the happy monkey face overlaid. That seemed appropriate since we're sailing on a Princess Cruise. Stare into his eyes too long and you just might book a cruise too!

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Getting Around


Discovering means of transportation from and to airports, hotels and the sites has been interesting. 

Vaporettos in Venice, the Metro in Barcelona and the RER in Paris… 

Researching the best way to get around BEFORE we get there is key to making sure we have a relaxed, stress-free trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment